Welcome to our careers page. Please fill out the form or apply using indeed on the bottom. Happy job hunting!
Temporary Remote – Chicago IL – Full-time
Lights On Creative is seeking an SEO Specialist that is looking for long-term career growth in marketing. To add to this team, the ideal candidate will have a robust copywriting background and the ability to analyze, review, and implement changes to websites, so they are optimized for search engines. This candidate will be able to implement strategies that will improve site visibility. Please provide strong examples of experience.
Flip the Switch. Do Meaningful Work.
Lights On Creative is a B2B company that focuses exclusively on growing small businesses with little to no prior online presence. Lights On Creative transforms small businesses in a time when they need it most. If you’re looking to use your unique set of skills to make a difference, we are always on the lookout for diverse, motivated individuals.
- Site Audit (Ahrefs) – Utilize site audits to improve site health and performance
- Set up Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager
- Set up Google My Business
- Set up BingPlaces
- Keyword Research and Competitor Analysis – Perform initial keyword research to identify the most beneficial opportunities for targeting;
- Strategy – Identify optimization opportunities, create an on-page and off-page plan using SEO best practices
On-going duties for the client:
- Google My Business – utilize on-going keyword research and insights
- Backlinks – Identify and implement a plan to create quality backlinks
- On-Page Optimization – Implement on-page optimization for existing websites; utilize the content team to enhance the quality of content
- Monthly Keyword Research (Revision and Rotation) – Perform ongoing keyword research, including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Blog optimization – Through keyword research, usability score, and other white-hat techniques, optimize blog posts for clients in the professional services industry
Metrics and reporting for the client:
- Google Data Studio – Create and update reports that align with the goals of the client
- Rank Tracker – Monitor keywords and set goals for the client
- Strategy Reports – Internal reporting to analyze the value of our techniques and improve processes
- Google Analytics – See what pages we can improve in SEO
- Google Search Console – Be able to see popular queries and keywords and implement them
- Have the ability to initiate projects that benefit the client in SEO
- Have the ability to work well with others in a remote setting
- Have the ability to take constructive criticism and implement it
- Proficient in WordPress
- Advanced grammar & spelling
- Proven SEO experience and understanding
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail; self-starter
- Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, Google Highlighter Tool, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, WordPress knowledge, and more
- Experience in On-Page and Off-Page SEO (including backlinking)
- 1-3 years of professional SEO experience